Designed to provide discreet ballistic protection that won’t attract unwanted attention, the Premier® Executive Vest is thin enough to fit under standard clothing, but strong enough to stop the vast majority of pistol threats. It virtually disappears when worn underneath a button-down or uniform shirt, and won’t betray your secret even if you’re only wearing a t-shirt. The armor panels are soft and flexible, and won’t interfere with day-to-day activities—but are right there when you need them most.
PROVEN LEVEL IIIA BALLISTIC PROTECTION
The Executive Vest features front and back Level IIIA ballistic panels that are tested to stop common handgun rounds like 9mm, .380 ACP, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, and .44 Magnum. And unlike other vests, the Executive Vest has been special-threat tested to stop 12-gauge buckshot and slugs, along with Liberty Civil Defense 9mm and FN 5.7×28 (SS197SR) rounds. You can count on the very highest level of protection without resorting to bulky, heavy hard armor.
TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED FABRIC WITH THE PERFECT FIT
The outer shell is made from a polyester/spandex that provides enough stretch to be worn comfortably while also wicking away moisture—so you stay cool and comfortable with the added heat generated by wearing a vest. The Vest features dual side zippers for easy on/off and a secure fit that won’t ride up, even when you’re sitting down. Like all Premier Body Armor products, the Executive Vest is proudly manufactured in the USA by highly trained professionals, and is backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Includes (2) Level IIIA armor panels: one in the front and one in the back
- Armor panels are tested to Level 3A N.I.J. Standard 0101.06 to stop non-armor-piercing handgun rounds up to .44 Magnum (including 9mm, .380 ACP, .45 ACP)
- Special-threat tested to stop 12-gauge slugs and buckshot, along with Liberty Civil Defense 9mm and 5.7x28mm (SS197SR) rounds
- Designed to be concealable beneath a button-up, suit, uniform shirt, etc.
- Shell is made from polyester/spandex that’s soft, stretch, and comfortable against your skin
- Moisture-wicking, with an antimicrobial finish to prevent unwanted odors
- Side zippers provide a snug fit that prevents the vest from riding up
- Proudly made in USA
- Item Number: 720494
- Type: Soft armor vest with removable armor panels
- Vest Material: Polyester/spandex blend
- Protection level: IIIA
- Protection standard: Tested to N.I.J. Standard 0101.06
- Protection area: Front and back
- Weight: 3.75 lbs. (Medium)
There are no reviews yet.